Sunday, May 17, 2009

MISSING IN ACTION

Dear all, so sorry that i have been missing for days
no updates and no visiting since last week.

I have been coughing badly and madly for 1 week plus already
and seems no improvement even after taking medication.

Not to worry though, Doc say its not swine but rather my
serious coughing has been triggered by sinus problem.
(read about it from makeyouheal's blog)

Seems that the coughing is triggered as mucus is backdripped
from the nose into the throat.

And i have delayed visiting the docter as i though its nothing serious
until i cannot sleep at night and practically choking and
coughing my lungs out every other min.

For all those who have sinus problem and backdripping symtopms
please do see a docter if you start having sore throat and bad cough!

Seriously this coughing is driving me mad.
I have not been able to sleep at night even though the medicine is
supposed to be drowsy~Arghh....

Thanks to all who have visited
I will be visiting you people back SOON!

5 comments:

  1. I give you award..
    taken its award on my blog..
    and place it on your blog..
    thanks..
    http://sehatkandirimu.blogspot.com/2009/05/award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.no wnder no see u tis fews day..
    u MIA ( missing in action ) *_*
    take care ya ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Guys, thanks yea

    i specially took leave and got the cough on a bad timing.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..no need scare la..i thnk we are safe from H1N1...kekeke

    ReplyDelete