Wednesday, December 31, 2008

GOODBYE 2008


Finally Its the end of a tiring and fufilling year (maybe not haha).

But both Emma and I are just glad its a start of a new year,

which gonna be a Fresh New START for both of us in another 15mins!!

HELLO 2009!!

This should be my last Blog entry of 2008.

In fact, Im quite happy today....and excited

we passed by Courts and grab an unexpected deal.

Its the last day of sale, and I decided I shouldnt miss it so we made our last

purchase for the year.

$999 for a 32 Inch Samsung LCD TV with a free Samsung Fridge.

Think its a good deal, for that price I got 2 items which is just great.

My Tv has been spoilt for months, I've been reading shows (subtitles) instead of

watching and my fridge going bonkers soon. Cheapo Char just cannot bear t
o

splurge on new fridge for my tenants! :P


Figure that the TV will last me even after reno end of 2009, we decided to grab

the deal fast.... hehe so excited, in another 2 days I will be able to watch tv

shows instead of reading.... Yeah yeah yeah.

** counting down **





No comments:

Post a Comment